As a former adult education centre staffer and an organizer/speaker in Ontario’s first Transliteracy Conferences, I have a deep understanding of how people learn, particularly online. My projects in educational content creation have included:
- Learn 2.0, a web-based digital skills course adopted in learning centres across Ontario to teach digital literacy for adult learners.
- A series of 10 Numeracy Workbooks with an OALCF-compliant teaching guide, for use in Canadian Native literacy programs.
- A series of 12 CLEP Study Guides for U.S. students.
- A family-oriented literacy teaching guide for Seven Gifts for Cedar, an LBS Level 5 illustrated storybook.
- A series of Grades One to Six reading comprehension exercises for a private tutoring academy in Mississauga, Ontario.
- A series of six OALCF-compliant Career Path Choices teaching guides for adult learners entering employment or apprenticeship scenarios.
In 2011, I completed OALCF training as a team member in an Ontario adult learning centre and have stayed current on the requirements of the MCTU through self-study and funded projects.
Contact me for a quote on your educational content creation project or to learn more about how agencies and publishing houses can work alongside a professional writer to achieve your learning material goals.