Are you visible when and where people are searching for businesses like yours?
You might be missing out on valuable opportunities to connect with fans of your work, reach new people, make sales online, and drive people into your store.
In this intensive one-day workshop series, you’ll learn which tools and tactics actually work right now to help entrepreneurs and small businesses connect with potential customers in noisy online spaces. This course is designed for creatives, musicians, crafters, and other small local businesses.
- State of the Union: With So Much Choice, What Are Your Best Opportunities?
- SEO and Local Search: How to Get Found in the Moments That Matter
- Do I Need a Website to Sell My Products, Services, or Events (And If So, What Kind)?
- Promoting Your Events & Selling Tickets Online
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
Ticket includes lunch and a digital toolkit to kickstart your new, more focused and efficient online marketing efforts—every participant gets a cheatsheet packed with the free tools you need to kickstart your SEO and online marketing.
- Miranda Miller, writer and marketer
- Billy Goodkat, mural artist and host of Art Nightz
Wednesday May 1st, 10am-4pm – Early bird tickets for a limited time: $60 – Regular tickets: $75. Advance purchase required—no sales at the door. Get your ticket here via Eventbrite.
Looking for one-on-one, remote coaching to solve your digital marketing or SEO needs? Book a consultation with Miranda here.